Hey, I’m Kevin. On this site, I write and speak about the intersection of SEO and Growth. I have this blog, a newsletter called Tech Bound, and a podcast of the same name.
Predicting SEO revenue is one of the biggest problems in SEO – and one of the most crucial to solve! In this article,I show you how to project SEO traffic and revenue.
SEO in 2020 is not the same as SEO in 2010. In this update, I explain what changed, how to thrive in SEO in 2020, and what parts remained constant.
Organic and paid results on Google, Bing, Amazon, Facebook, and Co are blending more into each other. In this post, you learn what to do about it.
In this Tech Bound podcast, I speak with Areej AbuAli about inequality and inclusiveness. Areej is the founder of “Women in Tech SEO” and technical SEO at Zoopla.
Over my 10 year career, I was lucky to observe the skills and strategies that distinguish successful in-house SEOs from the unsuccessful ones. You read that right, in-house SEO is a skill. Those who master it drive rapid growth. Those who don’t are left behind.
Latest vlogcast episodes
- The impact of GPT-3 on Google Search, a complex-adaptive system
- The end of crawling and the beginning of API indexing
- BERT infers questions in mobile Featured Snippets
- User intent mapping on steroids
- Solving Fragmented User Intent
- 12 reasons your SEO traffic is plateauing and how to fix it
- Semantic content optimization with entities
- Internal Link Optimization with TIPR