“I believe that technology can substantially improve our lives and I want to do everything in my power to make the right technology visible and available to the right people.“
Welcome to my little content kingdom where I try to bring some sugar into the bland content loaf world. In non-food speak: my goal is to write stretch your mind with fresh ideas and helpful insights.
This site is my personal platform where I write essays to explore ideas and shape my thoughts. I have a knack for principles, strategies, and systems and write mostly about Marketing and especially SEO, the dark science.
I believe that almost all good ideas are taken – but we’re not combining them! That’s something I cover a lot in my content – combining ideas.
My curiosity is intense. I constantly learn, dig, and document. I follow the threads. Crawl into rabbit holes.
You will also find curations of evergreen content, guides, and swipe files throughout this site. They’re sometimes hidden in the footer and on hub pages. My hope is that you serendipitously find exciting content and you snoop around.
What am I working on right now?
Check out my Now Page.
Speaking schedule 2020
(Unfortunately, almost all speaking engagements after 3/15 had been canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.)
2/12/2020: Beer & SEO, Raleigh, NC 3/12/2020: SEO Campixx, Berlin, Germany – Keynote 4/17/2020: Brighton SEO, Brighton, England 5/16/2020: TTT LIVE, Miami, FL 6/11/2020: Elite Camp, Estonia 7/13/2020: UnGagged, NYC 8/18/2020: INBOUND, Boston 11/12/2020: Chiang Mai SEO, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Ryte better together
- TTT Live
- Oncrawl SEO Spacelab
- Growth Europe Summit
- Peak Ace
- SEO Campixx, Berlin (DE)
- Optimisey (Cambridge, UK)
- Advanced Search Summit Napa (Napa, CA)
- MnSearch Summit (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Swivel (Bend, Oregon)
- Botify meetup (NYC)
- Tech SEO Boost: Internal Link Building on Steroids (Boston, MA)
- October 23rd: SEMrush Search Awards in (Sydney, Australia)
- TheFamily: How to create massive revenue without a salesteam (Berlin, Germany)
- Growth Hacker meeting: Wie SEO und Growth Hacking optimal zusammenspielen (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Growth Europe Summit
- DeepCrawl: Revolutionizing Internal Linking
- SEMrush: Keyword Magic Tool, Personal SEO Consultation, Backlink Auditing
- Deepcrawl: Revolutionizing internal linking
- Growth Marketing Today: “The Secret SEO Strategy that 2x Atlassian Organic Traffic from 4M to 8M – Kevin Indig – VP of SEO and Content at G2.com“
- Experts on the Wire: “How to win at in-house and large scale SEO“
- MozPod: “SEO for startups“
- SearchTalkLive: “How companies without sales-teams structure product&marketing“
- Technical SEO Podcast: “In-house SEO Challenges“
- Entrepreneurs GSD: “Optimizing Your Business for the “Aha Moment”
- Growth Everywhere: “SEO Expert Kevin Indig Spills the Secret to Skyrocketing Your Google Ranking“
- Growth tl;dr “Building an SEO Machine“
- Growthartic: “Silicon Valley vs. Germany“, “Growth Marketing predictions for 2019“
- Yours in Marketing: “SEO in 10 Years, Creating New Career Opportunities, and G2 Crowd“
- Growth Marketing Today: “The Secret SEO Strategy that 2x Atlassian Organic Traffic from 4M to 8M“
- Agency Ahead “Navigating Fragmented Search Intent“
- Intercom “Kevin Indig on searching for meaning and the meaning of search“